With the award of an important contract for XFEL Project by DESY to manufacture and treat 420 units of the 9 cells 1,3 GHz superconducting cavities for the accelerator of Hamburg, a completely new facility has been installed, including a new workshop, clean rooms and new electron beam plant.
- Zanon completes the mechanical construction and treatment of first SSR2 cavity for PIP-II project.
- ZANON delivers the first LB650 cavities for PIP -II project
- At Zanon, manufacturing technology is pushed to the limits for the Hi-Lumi LHC project
- Zanon signs a contract for the SHINE project, China
- Zanon collaborating with FERMILAB on PIP II project.